Submit a Story
Please read the submission guidelines carefully
We will reject your story if it does not meet the submission guidelines. If your story was rejected, please read the submission guidelines carefully and then re-submit your story.
- The length of the story submitted must be between 1000-4000 words.
- Stories containing less than 1000 words OR more than 4000 words will be rejected. If your story contains more than 4000 words, please submit in two or more parts and make sure each part has at least one sexual incident in it.
- DO NOT use excessive CAPITAL letters or words.
- DO NOT submit incomplete or partial story. You may, however, submit your story in different parts or episodes.
- DO NOT submit underage stories or stories involving rape, bestiality or violence.
- DO NOT mention phone numbers in any part of the story. You can mention your email address in the story for feedback.
- DO NOT submit duplicate stories.
- DO NOT submit stories stolen from other sites. You must be the author of the story you submit.
- DO NOT submit stories which are based on celebrities or public figures.
- Submit your story to the correct or most relevant category.
- ALWAYS check your story with a good spelling and grammar tool (eg: www.grammarly.com, www.convertcase.net) before submitting your story to lessen the chance of rejection.
- Break your story into reasonably sized paragraphs.
- Kindly avoid using short forms while writing a story (for example, use ‘you’ instead of ‘u’).
- Story Title & Story Description MUST be in the same language as the story. For example, if you are submitting a Hinglish (Hindi in English) story, the title and description must be also in Hinglish.
- Don’t want your story to be REJECTED or TAKE A LONG TIME TO BE PUBLISHED? Then, you MUST definitely CLICK HERE AND READ THIS.